Trouble installing tcldebug

Hi all,

I have tried to install tcldebug 1.9 recently. However, I always get the
same warning message: "Script debugging disabled ..... ". I have followed
the method listed in some of the past emails in the mailing archive to
reconfigure and recompile my ns, and here is what I did in the ns-2
directory:

1) make distclean
2) ./configure --enable-debug
--with-tcldebug=/ns-allinone-2.1b4a/tcl-debug-1.9
3) make

And in the tcl simulation script, I have just added the line "Debug 1" right
after "set ns [new Simulator]".

However, I still got the same warning message. Any directions, please. Thank
you. BTW, I am currently using ns2.1b4a.

Alton.