multicast replicator/outgoing links from node

Hi all,

I want to find out if the neighbor (N1) of a node (N2) is considered by N2
to be on an outgoing link for a specific multicast group (G).

I'd like to access the outgoing interface list from within the multicast
replicator of N2 (for group G), and then check to see if N1 is on that
list.

My question is:
I can use the 'getRepByGroup' command to get the replicator, but how do I
retrieve the outgoing interface list from this replicator?

Additionally:
Is Classifier/Multicast/Replicator or  Classifier/Replicator/Demuxer what
I am working with?  (I am using a Pim DM spinoff protocol.)

Any help is appreciated!
-Lori

ps. Reason I'm not using existing functions:
If I used a standard multicast protocol, I would just use the functions
'RPF-link' and 'RPF-interface'.  However, the protocol I use is not
standard, and the above functions don't work.  (Reason is that the above
functions check to see if N1 considers/is qualified by N2 to be a parent,
rather than if N2 considers N1 to be a child.)