Memory problem in NS again??

Dear All,

I am running NS on Ultra 256, with 256M memory.
I have only 7 nodes, but running 75 flows,
with 27 flows running on-off model at average 300 kb/s,
48 flows  running on-off model at average 30kb/s.
FQ is used for scheduling.

The traffic also go through leaky bucket, and flow monotoring before
entering the sink.

The simulation time I am using is only 10 min. But with testing going on,
the memory consumption quickly increases, from 40M until 330 M,
that my progam is virtually dead. Does anyone know any existing bugs
in NS that may lead to this big memory consumption?

Thanks,

Xin