lan bw

Hi,

	this follows my previous message <setting-up lan bw>. I have modified
mac.cc by changing the line:

	bandwidth_ = 2.0 * 1e6
	bind_bw("bandwidth_", &bandwidth_)

(in Mac::Mac())

	And it works fine (given i added a default in tcl/lan/ns-mac.tcl. Only i
have the following problem: i have a lan with 2 nodes n0 and n1, and a cbr
source from n0 to n1. The source sends packets at a rate_ of 2.5Mb and the
bandwidth_ for the lan is set to 1Mb. For some reason the source appears to be
only getting 0.75Mb. I can't figure out why? (this seems to happen for rate_ >
bandwith_  and no matter how big the packets are)

	I would really appreciate if someone could give me a bit of explanation.
	Thanks.

Tarik