Re: trace-all

Tarik,

Lans simply don't have those +/-/d traces.  You can easily add them
yourself.  Look at LanIface instproc trace in tcl/lan/vlan.tcl for
examples of how r and h traces are inserted.  The same way you need to
insert + before $ifq_ and - after it.

As for drop events, I think mac's drop target should be connected to a
drop trace.  So, you'll need to insert a drop trace in between mac and
its drop-target (which I guess is null at present).

If you patch vlan.tcl to add these traces, could you send this patch
to me and we'll add it to the distribution.

  -Yuri