Has anyone added NS2 support for...

... the modifications mentioned in the INFOCOM '98 paper "TCP Fast Recovery Strategies: Analysis and Improvements" by Dong Lin and H.T. Kung?  The article is at: www.eecs.harvard.edu/~htk/paper/infocom-tcp-final-198.pdf, and they refer to their "less-aggressive" TCP version as "Net Reno".  Most of their modifications seem like they would be quite useful and relatively easy to implement.

The authors indicated that they have tested their modifications on a simulator, but not NS2.  I would like to experiment with their proposed changes, but I'm still climbing the (rather steep) NS2 learning curve.

If nobody has added this support, why not?

Thanks,
Tim
P.S. Please reply to me directly; I only added myself to the listserv 5 minutes ago.
Tim Schweitzer                     [email protected]
Enterprise Solutions               ph: ESN 667-8151 (612-932-8151)