Re: [Q] PDF version od NS Notes and Docs ?

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Lee Jiwoong wrote:

> Dear seniors and developers
>
> Do you provide NS Notes and Docs in PDF version also ?

download postscript. run through distill (if you have a license) or
ps2pdf (if you don't). Et voila.[*]

> Since I try to find some particular strings in that document
>
> but it's hard since that document is provided in ps.

The docs are also online in html, so searching for those strings on
the mash search engine, which indexes the online docs, should also
turn up relevant sections.

> I know some ps viewer provides the string search feature,
>
> but it's very slow.
>
> So I hope this document is provided also in PDF or TXT format
>
> if it is possible.
>
> What do you think about that ?
>
> Jiwoong Lee.

See http://www.isi.edu/~salehi/ns_doc/ for text.

L.

[*] yesyes, Real Men download and build the Latex from scratch.