[Q] ~tcl/ex/newmcast/mcast1.tcl warnings

When I run ~tcl/ex/newmcast/mcast1.tcl with ns-2.1b5,

ns gave me two warnings :
porce.kaist.ac.kr porce:/home/porce/NS/ns2.1b5/tcl/ex/newmcast> ns mcast1.tcl
warning: Flag variable Simulator::EnableMcast_ discontinued.
         Use multicast methods as:
                 % set ns [new Simulator -multicast on]
                 % $ns multicast
warning: Flag variable Simulator::NumberInterfaces_ discontinued.
         Setting (or not) this variable will not affect the simulations.
using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
5 0
88 0
38 0
59 0
running nam...

I solved the first warning as directed.
However I didn't understand the second warning still. Ns2 ignores this statement,
but I hope to know the meanings..

BY THE WAY, in ~tcl/ex/newmcast/cmcast.tcl, the first 3 lines are using developer's private
absolute directories, which someone might have pointed already..