Bugs in DSR?

I tried to repeat the experiments done by the CMU group to test the different protocols - DSR, DSDV, AODV and
TORA. When I tried to test the DSR protocol using exactly the same set of parameters as in the eariler experiment,
my Packet Delivery Rate (PDR) was only about 50% compared to the over 95% result obtained by the CMU group.
I have tried using different scenario files with the same parameters but the results are still as bad.
To get the statistics as in the CMU's experiment, I modified their total.pl perl script to analyse the trace files.
Basically to get the PDR, I used the script to search for 'AGT' in the trace files and then see whether the opcode
is a 's' (send) or a 'r' (receive). After counting the number of 's' (packet sent) and 'r' (packet received), I will be
able to calculate the PDR.
Can anyone help me on this? Perhaps someone can conduct the same experiment to check whether the protocol
is working. Thanks a lot.