[Q] On Marc Gresis's Tutorial

Hello,

> According to Marc Gresis(http://titan.cs.uni-
> bonn.de/~greis/ns/nsintro.html), he wrote his ns tutorial with ns version
> 2.
> I'm using ns-2.1b5 and I guess there are some mismatches.

The tutorial was written for version 2.1b3 and I have not been able to
apply any updates lately, so yes, it is outdated. I have added a note
about that to the intro page and probably should have done that
earlier. Sorry about that.

> The reason for me to forward this email to ns mailing-list is to get some
> wisdom on this matter.

Unless I accidentially removed it, there should still be a disclaimer
about where to ask questions about the tutorial on the intro page.

Best Regards,
Marc

PS: Over the years I have become somewhat attached to the name
"Marc Greis", but the huge amount of different suggestions for new
versions of that name that I see every day always amazes me. ;)

--
Marc Greis                                           [email protected]