Re: [Q] PDF version od NS Notes and Docs ?

There was a problem with the crontab job which produces the HTML and
PDF versions.  I fixed the problem and now both documents will be
updated every Friday.

As for Christian's suggesstion, I am going to add links to both PDF
and HTML to the "NS Notes and Documentation" page.

Nader