About hash() in SFQ and DRR

Hi,

I saw a similar question by Roman Pletka about the hash function in SFQ and
DRR. This is also why I was confused about FQ, SFQ, DRR. Why doesn't SFQ use
the same method when it receives the packet? Just check its flowid and puts
it in the corresponding queues? If we use hash functions, then packets from
different flows could be in the same queue, right? But sometimes this is not
what we want. If I am wrong, please give me some clarification on this.
Thanks a lot.

Huiwen