HERE'S HOW TO!(deleting multiclassifier info for one group)

Hi - I figured out the answer to my own question.  I'll post it, in case
anyone searching the archives will want the answer:

I added a function to the classifier-mcast.cc which allowed me to delete
the fields which retained information about a multiclassifier entry for
that particular multicast group.

The code below does it, add it to the classifier-mcast.cc file.

-Lori
void MCastClassifier::removeGroup(nsaddr_t src, nsaddr_t dst)
{
	const hashnode* p;
	const hashnode* parent;
	int h = hash(src, dst);

	p = ht_[h];
	if(p != 0)
	{
		if (p->src == src && p->dst == dst)
		{
			delete p;
			ht_[h] = 0;
		}
		else
		{
			for (p = ht_[h]; p != 0; parent = p, p = p->next)
{
				if (p->src == src && p->dst == dst)
				{
					//	parent->next = 0;