duplex-link-of-interfaces?

Hello,
     I meet problem at
"$ns duplex-link-of-interfaces $n(0) $n(58) $linkBW 490ms DropTail"
after I use the tcl file translated from r100-0.tcl (in gt-itm
generator). I do not why there is such a problem and could not find any
explanation about this command in ns Notes and Documentation
(1998.11.20).

The error message is:

_o3: unable to dispatch method duplex-link-of-interfaces
    while executing
"$ns duplex-link-of-interfaces $n(0) $n(58) $linkBW 490ms DropTail"
    (procedure "create-topology" line 19)
    invoked from within
"create-topology ns node BW"
    (file "temp.tcl" line 241)

      I do not know where I can find the definition of this command.
Sometime, I feel it is headache to find what commands (or functions)
ns-2 has. If there is an function and commands list of ns-2 avaliable,
it should be better.

      Really need help!

      Sun Kai