Re: "Kartik Sudeep": DLL NOT FOUND. (NS on win 95)

Hi,
This is the winsock2 dll..I guess the code has been written with
winsock2 in mind and hence the system needs to have winsock 2 and not
winsock 1.1..so the simple solution is upgrading ur windows machine to
winsock2..Look st the MS site for more info on this...but PLS do NOT
just copy the file from some other machine...there is more to winsock2
than just that DLL!!

Mail me if u have problems getting the upgrade...I will dig up the URL..
hth,
Arni