Display dense topology?

Hello,
     I still have a question. After I used nam to see the topology
generated by gt-itm (the r100-0), I feel it is difficult to see it
cleary although I pressed the button "re layout" several times.
Of course, it is because there are 100 nodes and many edges in the
topology. However, I wonder if there is a good way to display them
tidily. In addition, is there a method by which we can find a specific
node ( or edge) quickly in the topology displayed by nam?
     Nam should be very useful. However, when it meets dense topology,
it is difficult to give us a clear and direct look although it has
functions "Zoom in", "Zoom out", is not it?

     Regards,

      Sun Kai