NS2.

Dear Sirs,
I have been working with 'ns-allinone-2.1b5'. In this process I consulted
the tutorial on the following web site:

http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/ns/ns.html

They had a couple of sample scripts in tcl to illustrate the linkage
between nodes under their section IV(i.e. on the link:
http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/ns/ns.html). I tried running them but I
am getting the following errors:

ns: finish: couldn't execute "nam": permission denied
    while executing
"exec nam out.nam &"
    (procedure "finish" line 7)
    invoked from within
"finish"

I thought there may be some problem with this particular version of NS and
hence I tried it with ns-allinone-2.1b4 but here I got:

_o2: unable to dispatch method namtrace-all
    while executing
"$ns namtrace-all $nf"
    (file "example1a.tcl" line 6)

I would highly apprecaite if you enlighten me on this issue.
Thank you.
Regards,
Ankit Goel
University Of Maryland-College Park.