Re: help needed on flow control

RAP uses a timer-driven approach to adjust its transmission rate
but the update period adaptively changes.
RAP was integrated into ns and the main files are rap.cc and rap.h

You can also find the related files  at
http://netweb.usc.edu/reza/RAP/NewRAP/

For further description, see
http://netweb.usc.edu/reza/papers/infocom99.ps