Re: Question on Xgraph

OK, so I did, haven't been able to try it though... Attached is my
patch to the xgraph-anim to make it compile under cygwin B20.1

I just downloaded the xgraph-anim source from
http://jean-luc.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Codes/xgraph/ and compiled it
under WIn NT using cygwin B20.1 with gcc-2.95 and the X11R6.4
libraries from http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/grads/X11R6.4/

Cheers,

/ChJ