Problems in adding paths and validation test for ns-allione-2.1b5

Hi ns-users,
I installed ns-allinone-2.1b5 on a Linux (5.1) machine. After I ran the
installation script, I was asked to put
/home/dtran/ns2/ns-allinone-2.1b5/bin into PATH environment and
/home/dtran/ns2/ns-allinone-2.1b5/otcl-1.0a4 into LD_LIBRARY_PATH
environment and run a validation test.

After adding these paths to my .bash_profile and running the validation
test, I got two problems

1)The test-all-ecn, test-all-webcache, test-all-session, and
test-all-mixmode are failed. When I ran these test files separately, I
received some error messages in each test run such as:
"ns:04 cleanup file6 ecn-nodrop-tahoe: couldn't execute "xgraph": no such
file or directory"

"Test output differs from reference output
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant"

"Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test output-session/session3.test
test-output-session/session3
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant"

2)When I ran the simple.tcl script I got the following error message
"bash: ns command not found"
I think that there is problem in adding the paths to .bash_profile. But I
don't know how to fix it. My .bash_profile as following:

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/usr/etc:/etc:/usr/local/bin:/home/dtran/ns2/ns-
allinone-2.1b5/bin
export PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/home/dtran/ns2/ns-allinone-2.1b5/otcl-1.0a4
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Please show me how to fix these problems.

Thank you very much,
Cindy Tran

Diepchi Tran
Phone (216) 433-8861