[HELP] The Next Tutorial

Dear Seniors in ns.

I started using ns-2 since 3 weeks ago. The first tutorial was Marc's one.
It was good to me. Was very helpful.

However, frankly speaking, "Chapter 7 A new Protocol for ns" of Marc's
tutorial is hard to understand yet.

Even NS Notes and Documents is also hard to me. I can understand
how to run, how to create simple simluation, but I still don't know
how ns is organized and how to use the whole features of ns.

I'm not an expert on C++ but I think at least I know C++ syntax.

What shall be the next step for me ? Would you plz suggest it to me ?

I greatly thank all of you.

Jiwoong Lee