Mac address

Hi all,

I have tried to implement a simple "cellular" scenario of a base station
and two mobile hosts. I used "ordinary" ns nodes instead of mobile nodes
since I don't want the mobile hosts routing packets to each other.
I attached mobilenode-like protocol stacks (LL, IFQ, MAC, PHY) to my nodes
and attached them to a common channel:

 MH
   \
    BS
   /
 MH

My problem is that I don't know how to set the mac destination address.
I can use broadcast by typing "$ll_ set macDA_ -1", but what about unicast
packets? Do I need to implement an arptable? All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance!

-Jani