Need ns-default.tcl include queueManagement_?

Hi, ns experts,

I found that in ns-default.tcl there is a parameter for FQLink class:
queueManagement_, which is defined to be DropTail. This is used in
/ns/tcl/ex/fq.tcl. Since I found queueManagement_ is not a variable in FQ
class, I deleted this default parameter setting for queueManagement_ and
fq.tcl can still work. Also I found FQLink is only a class defined in
fq.tcl. I am wondering: if there is no corresponding C++ class defined with
bound variables, need we set the default values for some variables defined
in Tcl?

By the way, when queueManagement_ in fq.tcl is set to RED, it still cannot
work. Could someone please look into it?

Thanks,
Huiwen