[Q] About Trace file..

Dear Seniors in NS.

I THANK ALL OF YOU who answers my previous questions, HOW KIND!  :^)

In ~ns/tcl/ex, there is an example trace file. According to the manual of NS,

"A trace file consists of any number of fixed length records. Each record consists of 2 32 bit fields. The first indicates the interval until the next packet is generated in microseconds. The second indicates the length of the next packet in bytes."

I wonder if there is a "converter" which converts the binary tracefile into ascii file and the vice versa.
Since I've Starwars tracefile which is encoded in another method, and I want to apply it to NS.

Thanks in Advance with my all heart.
---
 Jiwoong Lee @ KAIST EE