Re: NAM problems with dropped packets

I tried tcl/ex/nam-example.tcl and nam-example-em.tcl with current
snapshot and they both showed the dropped packets. There may be problems
with the last release of both ns and nam. (I only remember a problem
with error models but not with link dynamics and queue drops, though.)
In any case, you may want to use current snapshot; please download it
tomorrow.

- Haobo