Re: Wrong request time in webcache simulation

This is because a client does not start a new request before the current
one finishes. But because the code maps browser address in the log to
client id in the sim using a 'mod', it is possible that the request
interval for some client is too short. A hacky solution was used to adjust
the request time and print out a warning message.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

- Haobo