Semantic packet queue and ack prioritisation

Hi,

I was having some problems with ACK compression in my simulation and I
decided to implement a system in which the ACK packets get prioritisation
over the data packets. This seemed to alleviate the problem. While looking
through the ns-code I came across the semantic packet queue, which seems
to do the same thing. I guess somebody has looked at this before. Are
there any reports available describing this?

TIA,
Sean.

-----
Sean Murphy,			Email: [email protected]