[Q] CSMA/CD Problem Again

In this month, there have been two consecutive discussions on CSMA/CD in ns.

1 )Jason Todoroff reported Collision and No Recover problem when he used Mac/802_3,
when the two packets from different sources began to be transmitted at the same time.
And I guess there has been no one up to now who could answer his question.

2) And according to his tcl scripts, Jason used the next statement :
     $ns make-lan "$n0 $n2 $n3 $n1" 20Mbps 20ms LL Queue/DropTail Mac/802_3
    The NAM shows that the "link" from a host to the "lan segment" has duplex channel.
    Is this correct ?
3) On the "Lan segment", the traffic seems to be  transmitted with the elapsed time, 0

I think the Mac/802_3 in NS doesn't show the feasible feature of 802.3 or Lan, according
to 2) and 3)

However, I have to use a nice Lan enviroment for my MS thesis.
Would you plz suggest some good idea , - including your own development about lan ?

TIA,

---
 Jiwoong Lee @ KAIST EE