Re: Bug with FQ

Thanks a lot.

> Hi,
> now I remember!
> I found a simple way to avoid the error but I don't really correct
> the problem in the FQ code.
> My simple hack consist in (for unix only):
> ln -s /dev/null null.tr
>
> Then in your Otcl script:
> $ns trace-all [open null.tr w]

I had already used a similar work-around for a different purpose. In fact
you can save the soft-link and just do:

 fnull [open /dev/null w]

and then send all undesired outputs to 'fnull'

> So you write in a sink (/dev/null) all the trace-all output.
> This is not an elegant solution but that work fine for me!

> If you have a windows based work station, I believe there is a sink file
> too,
> but I don't know the name.

I'm working on Linux but I think on Microsoft environments it's 'null' too.

I'll let you know if I find something new.

Thanks again.

Vicent Pla