Re: NS test

A description of your problems would help you get help...
Here a few tips thought:

- go through vlan.tcl to understand how lans are built
- make sure you have the latest patch for it, so you can use trace functions
- make sure you also have the patch for net-interface.cc (as of today)
- do not use Mac/Csma/Cd use mac_802.3 instead, better: start with Mac by itself

> Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:35:43 +0900
> From: Kisoon Sung <[email protected]>
> To: ns users <[email protected]>
> Subject: NS test
>
> Hi, all!!
>
> I tried to test example ns/tcl/ex/lantest.tcl..
> But, it has many problems...
>
> I use NS simulator to simulate LAN environment..
> But this example is only one...
>
> Please help me!!

Tarik