/dev/random

Hi,

I am a Research Assistant at Purdue University. Currently, I am trying to
conduct some experiments on Security in Mobile Communications. However, I
am new to ns. I read most of the related documentation to get started
with.

I am trying to use cmu-scenario-generator to generate Node
Movemenets etc. But it always says that /dev/random device is not there on
the System. Mine is a Solaris machine and there is no /dev/random (My
linux machine and FreeBSD machine have /dev/random.). Is there any
workaround other than using /dev/random (I cannot create such a device
node on the machine as I am not the root.) Any suggestions would be of
great help. Also, I downloaded a current release of ns-2lb5 that is on the
have any Makefile. Any ideas ???

Thanks,
Sarat