can you help me?

sir:
    thank for mailing back to me so fast,
but,my problem exist still...
I want to add a new queue in c++ code,
though I have spent 5 days researching it,
I am confused that relation of member function and member variable
is in the new queue.
in general,I find that a type of queue has member function below:

e.g. class NewQueue:public Queue {
        public:
            int command(int argc,char const * argv);
            void recv(Packet* p, Handler* h);
            void enque(Packet * pkt);
            Packet* deque();

            PacketQueue *q_;
        }

I have read drop-tail.cc,fq.cc,sfq.cc,drr.cc,red.cc and so on,
in order to find common elements for queue,but at last ,I am in trouble.
who can help me,I would thank him.