Re: configuration?

Krishna,

Here's one sample point. I use solaris 2.6 on an 270MHz ultra 5 with 64MB
RAM. I perform smallish simulations (say 50 sources, 5 nodes, typically).
I guess that you could use a much lower spec machine, but if you want to
do any serious simulation work, it could take ages.

Sean.

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Krishna, Pattabhiraman wrote:

> Hi,
> On solaris, what is the minimum configuration (memory) required for
> installing and running ns and all the auxillary tools like otcl/xgraph etc.?
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna

-----
Sean Murphy,			Email: [email protected]