RE: [Q]Adding a new packet header

> From: "Huiwen Li" <[email protected]>
> To: "'Lee Kyeseon'" <[email protected]>
> Cc: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: [Q]Adding a new packet header
> Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:51:44 -0700
>
> I guess you bind some variables in your rim.h file, right? You need to give
> them default values in ns-default.tcl. Hope it works.

Then the default values for the different headers like hdrlen_ should be set
there, no? Something like: PacketHeader/RIM set hdrlen_ some_value (taking rim
as the example) It should be the same for all headers: mac, ll, ip, tcp, rtp...

My question is where are they? (obviously not in ns-default.tcl)

thanks,

> Huiwen

Tarik