Dynamic Scheduling

Hello,

Is dynamic scheduling possible in ns? If so, can it be done
in the tcl script, or does it have to be implemented done in
C++. I guess this question was asked in the archives previously
{the address is shown below}, but I was unable to find the response.

http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/9906/0132.html

The example that was listed in the above message illustrates
my problem, and so I will repeat it:

	"Given 4 traffic sources, for example,
	ftp0, ftp1, ftp2 and ftp3, is it possible
	to schedule ftp2 and ftp3 after arrival of
	ftp0 and ftp1 to their destination nodes?"

I would appreciate any insight/suggestions.

Thanks,

David L.