Re: Dynamic Scheduling

Dear David:
Yes, it is possible.You repeated the same question that I raised 3
months ago.
It can be done in the TCL script. (I believe it can be done in C++,
too.)
I implemented it using callback function.
Please refer to the web page below. The last paper (Shin and Levis)
shown on the URL page contains very brief description of dynamic
scheduling and node processing in NS and topology generation for NS.

http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~sorenchr/ws99/

Please be adivised that, due to the different problem domain of the
paper, it may not be sufficient to answer your question.

Insub Shin
System Architectures Laboratory
C3I Center, George Mason University
web: http://viking.gmu.edu