ns validation

Hi,

I have now succeeded  building ns on solaris, and most validation tests appear to run. However, for a subset of tests run by validate I get a notification of the type below:

../../ns test-suite-simple.tcl tahoe3 QUIET
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-simple/tahoe3.test test-output-simple/tahoe3
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant.

I have seen this mentioned in the archives, where it is basically stated that this is not an error to worry about. I wanted to doublecheck that this actually means that the difference is ONLY due to floating point formatting, or could this be an indication of a problem that warrants further investigation?  I could't find the place in the code which actually writes the
"Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant" message...

Thanks in advance for any help,

Anna