no target for slot #

Hello,

I did see similar questions on the mailing list, but it was about
multicasting. In my case, It is a simple topology although there are 20
source nodes, 20 intermediate nodes, and 20 destination nodes, also there is
one or two nodes connecting these nodes.

The error information is

_012: no target for slot 2

It happens when it executes to a procedure called record {}, which is
similar to Marc Greis's tutorial. But even when I delete this procedure it
still has this error. Can anyone give me any advice?

Thanks,
Huiwen