makefile

Hi,

	I have the following problem: I have added a .h and .cc file; after a
bit of juggling managed to compile but i have the following error when running
make:

rint                                topography.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns
make: *** [ns] Error 1

	I haven't done any modifications to the referenced file (.h or .cc),
when looking into topography.cc I found the symbol rint appeared as :
#ifndef WIN32
	int a = (int) rint(x/grid_resolution);
	int b = (int) rint(y/grid_resolution);
	int c = (int) rint(maxY);
#else
	int a = (int) ceil(x/grid_resolution);
#endif /* !WIN32 */

	Now, I'm running ns on a Solaris machine, so i shouldn't be affected by
this (?); any idea?

	Thanks

Tarik