Re: dst_ no longer supported

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Abdelhamid Joumdane wrote:

> Working with the snapshot I tried to run ~/tcl/ex/newmcast/mcast5.tcl. I
> just got the following.
>
> using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
> Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_
> 32771
> ..
> ..
> using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
> Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_
> 32771
> _o78: no target for slot -1
>
> That's pretty clear.

>From today's snapshots:

../../ns test-suite-algo-routing.tcl Algo1 QUIET
Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ -2147483648
Test output agrees with reference output
../../ns test-suite-algo-routing.tcl Algo2 QUIET
Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ -2147483648
Test output agrees with reference output
All test output agrees with reference output.
*** ./test-all-vc
Tests: VC1 VC2 VC3
../../ns test-suite-vc.tcl VC1 QUIET
Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ -2147483648
Test output agrees with reference output
../../ns test-suite-vc.tcl VC2 QUIET
Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ -2147483648

L.

it's no longer supported, but the test still validates?