Again! Strange!?

Hello,
    Yesterday, I sent two emails (Subject: "Strange!?", and "Urgent!
What I do wrong?" ) to ask how to get over the strange situations I
met. Unfortunately, there is no reply. I am sorry that I ask those
questions again and supplement something new.
    Yesterday's situation I met has been descurbed in the following.
The more strange thing is, this afternoon, the situation (dumping the
script of ns-lib.tcl) is recovered. Actually, I did not do anything
special. A surprising recover! However, I still got the different
outcomes from different directory. If I run "ns
./tcl/ex/rsvp/rsvp_conf.tcl", it reports "can not dispatch method
duplex-rsvp-link". However, if I run "../../../ns rsvp_conf.tcl" under
the directory that "rsvp_conf.tcl" is in, there is no such an error.
Why? I can udnerstand it.
    Unfortunately, this evening, I tried to change sometthing and
re-compiled again. After that, the problem "dumpping the tcl script of
ns-lib.tcl" appears again. I really can not understand what happened so
that there is such an outcome.
     Who can give me any suggestion or implication?

     Your help will be whole-heartedly appreciated,

    Sun Kai