Priority Queue

Hi:

   I try to implement a priority queue for my network topology.  I know
that CBQ has a priority queue.  I also find out that there is a file
called pri-queue.cc under the /ns directory.  I also realize that there is
a field called prio_ under the TCP Agent.  So, if i want to implement the
priority queue, should I use CBQ or the Queue/DropTail/PriQueue?  How do I
do it if I should use PriQueue? (I try to use PriQueue for several ways
but it still doesn't work.)

   Thank you very much.

Bing-Leung Patrick Cheung
4th year computer engineering student
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC