Re: Confidence Interval

Dear Tarik,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I am simulating a Multicast protocol, so I am interested to obtain
numbers of CBR (Call Blocking Rate), but I need to specify the
confidence interval on my measurements.

Yesterday I red in the Mailing archives that I have to make the
calculation for the number of times that I should run the simulation
(with different seed), in order to get the measurements into a certain
confidence interval.

If the above is true, I should run many times the simulation and after
that change the conditions on the simulation (for example the number of
active traffic sources) and simulate many times again (?)...

Thanks