Re: Tcl problem

> Tarik Alj wrote:
> >
> > Mickael,
> >
> >         You get this error message when you have a routing problem. Check
> > ns-lib.tcl.
>
> Thanks, but my question was more general about
> any variable in tcl.

You can certainly print out the object id (terminology?) if you know the
variable name, but I don't know if it's possible to determine the variable
name from the object id.

For example, if you do
	set sink [new Agent/TCPSink]
	puts "$sink"

you can find the object id (_o??) of the object that sink points to. I
would guess that, in principle, it's impossible to go the other way. For
example, I could do
	set sink2 $sink
so how would the reverse mapping know whether to print sink or sink2?

Sean.
-----
Sean Murphy,			Email: [email protected]
Teltec Ireland,			Phone: +353-1-7045080