A qeustion about RSVP/ns?

Hello,
    Recently, I am studying RSVP/ns. However, up to now, I have not run
it well. The problem is I always meet ""Segementation Fault (core dumped)"
when I run the example files except "rsvp_conf.tcl".

     Using gdb, I try to find what caused the fault above when I run
"rsvp_distinct.tcl". From the gdb informaiton, it seems it caused by
FILTER_SPEC::get_addr(). The detailed informaiton is in the attached
file. When I read Marc Greis' programs, I did not find why you call
upcall-resv (in ns-rsvp.tcl) to display the information "1 RESV
EVENT.....". Is there anybody who can give me a clue?
According to my understanding, it seems "..RESV EVENT.." can only be
displayed by upcall-resv, can not it?
     I have tried use "next" or "step" for debugging, but it is still
difficult to find which function call FILTER_SPEC::get_addr().

    It is really a pity I can not set a breakpoint in the TCL file
ns-rsvp.tcl. I do not know whether Debugger Tip for TCL can be used to
set a breakpoint in ns-rsvp.tcl.

    I am anxious for this problem and hope some help,

    Thanks in advance!

    Sun Kai

err.rsvp