NAM/Wired-cum-wireless tutorial.

Hi,
	I tried the Wireless tutorial recently added. Everything works
fine except nam for wired-cum-wireless example. Nam gets Segmentation
Fault if I have both wired and wireless node info in the nam file. But the
tutorial says you can see "movement of mobilenodes and traffic in the
wired domain .... traffic flow for mobilenodes is not as yet supported".
	If I remove the wireless node related info from the trace file
then the nam works. I even tried with the latest nam snapshot.
Could some one help me?
Thanks a lot,
Muthu