tcldebug?

Hi,
    I would like to use tcldebug. I have downloaded, uncompressed,
"configure" and "make" it with in a parallel directory to ns-2.
However, I do not know how to run it.
     It seems I should added "debug 1" in an appropriate place of a tcl
file first. However, everytime, when I run ns, it always replies that I
should define -with-tcldebug and recomplie ns.
     I have checked the "configure" file of ns. The related lines are:
ac_help="$ac_help
--with-tcldebug=path specify a pathname for the tcl debugger (path=no disables the debugger)"
..
     I do not know whether I should make correction on it. If I should,
how should I correct it?

     Thanks in advance!

     Sun Kai