Re: tcldebug?

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, K Sun wrote:

> Thanks for your message.
> However, how to reconfiguer ns? (how to make correciton on the lines I
> lists?)

You do not correct the lines.

You repeat the install process that you carried out to build ns in the
first place, when you did configure and make. For me that would be

configure --disable-static --with-tcl=$HOME/ns/tcl8.0 \
--with-tcl-ver=8.0 --with- otcl=$HOME/ns/otcl \
--with-tclcl=$HOME/ns/tclcl --with-perl=/usr/local/bin --with \
-tk=$HOME/ns/tk8.0 --with-tk-ver=8.0 --with-dmalloc=$HOME/ns/dmalloc \
--enable-debug --with-tcldebug=$HOME/ns/tcl-debug
make

alter to suit.

(I presume you're not using a prebuilt binary, and that a prebuilt
 binary would have tcldebug built in as a matter of course.)

configure -help
tells you as much.

L.