Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:54:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Polly Huang <[email protected]>
To: Lloyd Wood <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: multicast RP question

Lloyd,

It seems that the set_c_rp API has been changed in the implementation but
not the doc. I've updated the document to reflect the API change.  will be
updating the example scripts and test suite shortly.

It looks like the mcast chapter in the doc is in a bad shape.
I'll try to sync it with the current implementation in my spare time. If
you have other bug reports on the doc (regarding mcast), feel free to
forward them to me.

Cheers,
-Polly