ns wireless

Hello, all,
I tried to run ns wireless extension. I installed ns-allinone-2.1b5, and
downloaded and installed ns daily snapshot.
I tried all the wireless scripts in tcl/ex. None of
them worked.

I copied the err msg for "wireless-test.tcl"

yanyu@ventura[66] ns wireless-test.tcl
missing close-brace
    while compiling
"Node/MobileNode instproc add-target {agent port } { ..."
    (file "../lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl" line 220)
    invoked from within
"source.orig ../lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel source.orig $fileName"
    (procedure "source" line 12)
    invoked from within
"source ../lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl"
    (file "wireless-test.tcl" line 185)
Exit 1

Did I miss something? Do I need to set some path env. var. after I
download daily snapshot?

Looking forward to advice! any comments is Welcome!
Thanks in advance.
yan